We provide government and civil society organizations from all over the world and within many disciplines cutting edge video technology, equipment and the training to improve messaging, reach and impact. Hear from one of our partners. To find out more about how OMPT can work with your organization, reach out to us.
Video Education Workshops
We provide a tailored hands-on, four-day training for your educators or extension staff how to make, edit and share videos.
- Customized to your locale, and curriculum
- Focused on teachable skills for quick adoption
- Hands on shooting, editing and dissemination training
We provide the equipment necessary for filming and projecting a video. All our equipment is alternatively powered so it can be used in areas without electricity anywhere, anytime.
- Cameras, tripods and audio Tools
- Editing software and storage
- Projection kits
- Solar, AC and DC charging solutions
OMPT blends an understanding of current technology capabilities with our understanding of the constraints that community educators face in under-connected environments. We use this knowledge to develop new applications, update equipment specifications and to advise our partners to ensure that they are using the latest advances to improve their message and ultimately impact behavior change.
- Selecting the most appropriate equipment for a specific environment
- Training trainers to on how to use the equipment
Our founder, Matt York, on fighting
Learn more about our partners here at OMPT!